Intrinsically Safe - RuggEX Conquest S12 Pro IP68 Android 9 Rugged Smartphone - 6GB RAM, 128GB ROM, Zone 1 Certified
Intrinsically Safe Devices by Conquest
If you are buying any Conquest Rugged devices from ANY other store than Rugged SA, a PREMIUM AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTOR for Conquest Rugged Smartphones, you may be buying a grey imported/unauthorized distributed product which could lead to an invalid/non-existing product warranty.
Intrinsically Safe Zone 1 & Mining
Rugged SA provides intrinsically safe devices for the world's most hazardous locations in oil and gas, chemical, mining, pharmaceutical, public safety, utilities, and other industries with explosive environments. Rugged SA's intrinsically safe Android phone brings real-time connectivity to all personnel in hazardous locations, helping them to harness the power of data to optimize efficiency, safety, and productivity.
Harsh environments are no longer a reason to not take advantage of the latest digital workflow tools. The Conquest S12 Pro is MIL-STD-810G and IP68-certified, so it’s tough enough to withstand drops, shocks, and outdoor environments. It’s ideal for industries like Mining and the Petrochemical industry. Conduct crucial on-premises analysis, update work orders, count inventory, and file field reports complete with photos and videos, all with an intuitive interface on a reliable device.
- Brand – Conquest
- Model – S12 Pro
- Device Type – Android 4G Rugged Smartphone
- CPU – MediaTek Helio P70 2.5GHz Octa-Core processor
- Camera – 21MP with Dual-LED and AF Rear Camera | 13MP Front Camera
- Memory – RAM- 6GB | ROM 128GB; External Memory Supports Up to 512GB
- Display – Screen size 5.99-inches IPS FHD+ Display (1080 x 2160 Pixels); Ratio 18:9
- Battery – Non-Removable 8000 mAh Lithium-Polymer
- SIM – Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM + 1 Slot for TF Card)
- Sensors – Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Light Sensor, Compass Sensor, Gyroscope, Fingerprint Sensor
- Color – Yellow, Black, Red
- Operating System – Android 9 GMS Certified
- EX Rating – Underground Mining: Ex ia I Ma / Above Ground: Ex ia IIB T4 Ga
- I/O Interface – 2 x Nano SIM Card Slot, microSD/TF Card Slot, Micro USB Port, Audio Out Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Dimensions – 172(L) x 84.5(H) x 17.9(W) mm
- Weight – 386Grams (With Battery)
- More Feature – Metal Plastic Rugged Body Design, Computer Sync, OTA Sync, Tethering, Rounded Edges, Corning Gorilla Glass, IP68 Dustproof & Waterproof Resistance certificates, SOS, OTG Support, Infrared, NFC Support
- Local Warranty & Support
- Dimensions: 172(L) x 84.5(H) x 17.9(W) mm
- Weight: 386g
- Display: 5.99'' IPS FHD 2160x1080px 18:9
- Touch Panel: Corning Gorilla Glass 5, multi-touch Capacitive screen
- Power: Main battery: Li-ion, rechargeable, 8000mAh; Standby: over 700 hours; Charging time: +-4 hours (with standard adapter and USB cable)
- Charging Modes: Type C, Magnetic Docking and Magnetic cable
- Expansion Slot: 2 slots for Nano SIM card, 1 slot for TF card
- Interfaces: USB3.0 Type-C, OTG
- Audio: Speaker 110db, 2 Noise Canceling microphones
- Keypad: 2 Volume keys, 1 power key, PPT Function, Fingerprint Unlock, Reste, Intercom Key, Camera
- Sensors: Proximity, Light, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Fingerprint
- CPU: MediaTek Helio P70 2.5GHz Octa-Core processor
- RAM+ROM: 6GB+128GB
- Expansion: Supports up to 512 GB Micro SD card
- OS: Android 9 GMS Certified
- Operating Temp: -30oC to 60oC
- Storage Temp: -40oC to 60oC
- Humidity: 5%RH - 95%RH
- Drop Specification: MIL-STD 810G
- Sealing: IP68 per IEC sealing specifications
- EX Rating: Underground Mining: Ex ia I Ma / Above Ground : Ex ia IIB T4 Ga
Communication (WWAN* refers to 2G, 3G, and 4G (LTE)
- WLAN: EEE802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4G/5G dual-band, internal antenna
- UHF Intercom: 2W DMR U/V3550SMA (*400-470MHz Optional)
- WWAN*: 2G: GSM B8/B3/B2/B5; 3G: TD-SCDMA B34/B39 WCDMA B1/B2/B5/B8, C2K:BC0 /BC1; 4G: TDD-LTE B38/B40/B41; 4G: FDD-LTE B1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/17/18; 4G: FDD-LTE 19/20/25/26/28a/28b; Support VoLTE
Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0, BLE
- GNSS: GPS/BEIDOU/GLONASS
- Rear Camera: 21MP Autofocus with flash, Facial Recognition
- Front Camera: 13MP camera
- Frequency: 13.56MHz ISO15693 ISO1443A/B
In The Box
- Charging Station
- Charging Adapter with cables
We ship to any place in South Africa & Namibia.
All orders are shipped by DHL Express, Courier IT, Courier Guy or Dawn Wing couriers.
How long will my order take to be delivered?
SOUTH AFRICAN ADDRESS
Orders placed with cleared payments before 11AM daily are dispatched on the same day. Orders placed with cleared payments after 11AM daily are dispatched the next business day.
Normal Economy Courier Deliveries to all local addresses & SA main centres are delivered within 48 hours (2 business days).
Overnight Express orders are delivered within 24 hours (1 business day).
- Overnight Express shipping is only available for Local or Main Centre postal codes.
Orders are dispatched within an estimated 5 - 15 business days once payment has been successful.
Once dispatched deliveries will follow the same process as In-Stock products.
- If Overnight Express shipping is selected on any Pre-Order item, it will only come into affect once the Pre-Order product arrives in stock.
How much does delivery cost?
Door-To-Door Economy Courier:
|Order value||Local &|
|R499 & Above||Free!||R199|
Door-To-Door Express Overnight Courier:
|Order value||Local &|
|R499 & Above||R229||N/A|
We use DHL Express Courier to export our product from South Africa to Namibia.
In-Stock items are shipped from our South African warehouse within 2-3 business days.
Pre-Order items are shipped within the time frame as specified on the product page below the PRE-ORDER button.
All Namibian orders EXCLUDES VAT and are shipped as tax exempt items.
VAT & DUTIES are payable buy the RECEIVER as calculated by Namibian Customs Regulations. The buyer will be contacted with the amount payable in order to proceed with delivery into the country.
How much does delivery cost to Namibia?
DHL Express rates are calculated Dynamically based on the items in your cart and will be displayed on the shipping page during the Checkout Process.