K30W - 6'' Windows Rugged Handheld 1D/2D barcode scanning Terminal
Throughout various enterprise applications across the world (including warehousing, field service, transportation), traditional handheld barcode scanners are being replaced by lightweight, rugged Terminals. Not just because the upfront costs can are less, but because those rugged Terminals can do barcode scanning‚ plus any other applications that are completed on a Windows-based platform. It extends the functionality of the device into other parts of the business where productivity and efficiency improvements may be needed.
Why is barcode scanning necessary? It fills the need for accurate, timely capture and use of inventory data, with applications from the checkout line in-store‚ to the complex inventory management systems of major enterprise‚ and government organizations.
- The Hand Strap and Pistol Cradle can be attached to the K30W allowing for single-handed scanning of volume barcodes, which can have a significant impact on inventory operations where a vast number of barcodes need to be scanned.
- Advanced capacitive screen: 5.98" HD (720 x 1280) large screen, Corning Gorilla‚ glass, industrial grade sensitivity, workable with using gloves and wet fingers.
- Powerful data collection: Optional 1D or 2D scanner Honeywell engine 5MP rear camera and 2MP front camera.‚
- Excellent voice and data connectivity: CMCC 5M ‚ Optional LTE 1/3/7/20/38/39/40/41 ‚ WCDMA 1/2/5/8 ‚ TD-SCDMA 34/39 ‚ GSM 2/3/5/8; Using the technology of canceling background noise for a clear voice conversation WiFi 802.11(a/ b/g/n )‚
- Delicate design with maximum industrial reliability: Stylish design, modern appearance, and reliable quality; IP65 rating; an Internal structure built with magnesium alloy for maximum durability.
- Highly optimized power design:‚ 3.7V, 5000 mAh battery with low power electronics, supporting long operation times; four ports synchro-charging function design for quick and non-intrusive charging which can prolong the device lifespan and durability.
- Support Windows 10 OS
- Support Docking charge
- support NXP NFC(13.56Mhz)
- Support GPS navigation
Optional Hardware Upgrades
- System Memory:‚ 64Gb
- NFC:‚ NXP NFC 13.56MHz‚ support under ISO/IEC 14443A/14443B/15693/18092/mifare protocol Card reading distance 4cm
- 1D Scanner module: Honeywell N4313/Optical resolution: 5mil/scan speed: 50times/s supportive code:UPC/EAN, Bookland EAN ,UCC Coupon Code,ISSN EAN,Code 128,GS1-128,ISBT 128,Code 39,Trioptic Code 39 ,Code 32,Code 93 ,Code 11
- 2D Scanning module:‚ Honeywell N3680‚ hardware decode, optical position: 5mil/scan, speed: 50times/s, supportive decode: PDF417, MicroPDF417, Data Matrix, Data Matrix Inverse Maxicode, QR Code, MicroQR, QR Inverse, Aztec, Aztec Inverses, Han Xin, Han Xin Inverse
- IP Rating:‚ IP65 certification
- Hand Strap‚
- Single Docking Station
- Dual Docking Station
Note: Please Enquire about the availability of the accessories on‚ firstname.lastname@example.org)
Dual‚ Docking Station
Single Docking Station
|CPU||Intel Cherrytrail Z8350|
|Display||5.98' 720 x 1280 IPS|
|Touch Module||Capacitive 5 point touch|
|Camera||Front: 2PM, Rear: 5MP|
CMCC 5M ‚ LTE 1/3/7/20/38/39/40/41 ‚ WCDMA 1/2/5/8 ‚ TD-SCDMA 34/39 ‚ GSM 2/3/5/8
|Wireless||WiFi 802.11(a/ b/g/n ) , BT 4.1|
|I/O‚ Interface||Micro USBx1‚Micro TFx1‚Micro SIMx1‚3.5mm standard headphone Jackx1|
|Application Modules||1D/2D Barcode Scanner,NFC,GPS,Infrared|
|Sensors||Compass, proximity sensor, light sensor, gravity sensor|
|DC Connector||5V / 2.5A|
|Battery||3.7V / 5000mAh Removable Battery Design|
|Certification||IP65,CE NB,MIL-STD-810G,battery UN38.3MSDS,IEC62133|
|Operating Temp||-10 ‚°C to 50 ‚°C -20 ‚°C to 60 ‚°C|
|Storage Temperature||-30 ‚°C to 70 ‚°C|
Training and support