Vanguard Pioneer 975RT Backpack
The PIONEER 975RT is the do anything, go anywhere hunting daypack. While hunting intuitive action in the field is essential and the design of this backpack ensures just such an experience. Compact but still full of dedicated features and details this bag will address any eventuality and stealthily support your every adventure, making sure you never miss a shot.
The compact yet spacious 16 liter main compartment can be expanded or contracted to hold as much or as little gear and personal items as you need. The butterfly attachment system will secure and perfectly balance either tripod or shooting stick, while additional external connectors, clasps and cords will enable extra attachment points for connecting any other gear you may need, such as jacket and hunting mat.
A multitude of strategically integrated internal and external pockets offer dedicated storage and organizational solutions. Safely stow personal essentials such as your wallet and licenses in a water tight top pocket; make sure to always stay hydrated by utilizing the internal water bladder pocket and extracting the drinking tube to conveniently connect to either left or right shoulder strap; and deploy quick hip draw when using waist belt pockets and detachable pouches to store a knife, rangefinder, binoculars, phone or anything else you need on hand.
The sleek design of the PIONEER 975RT offers ultimate mobility in extreme outdoor conditions, while the advanced ergonomic back and harness promises optimal ventilation, portability, stability, comfort and weight distribution. Features include: Air System back, well-padded harness straps, sturdy waist belt with built in zip pockets, and fully adjustable sternum strap with built-in ‘better safe than sorry’ emergency whistle. Other features include XXL silicone zipper pullers - orange color coded for main opening; water resistant, easy to clean, anti-scratch and durable material on the bottom; and our total coverage rain cover, which comes in orange to enhance personal safety.
- Soft and durable Tricot Realtree Xtra fabric
- Ergonomic Air System back, harness & waist belt
- Sturdy integrated top handle
- Optimal balance, secure shooting stick or tripod with butterfly attachment system
- Versatile connectors for attaching additional gear
- XXL orange silicone zippers
- Dedicated pockets for all gear and essentials
- Water tight pocket to keep essential personal effects secure, clean and dry
- Built in water bladder compartment and drinking tube connectors on both shoulder straps
- Heat insulated pocket specially to keep snacks fresh
- Waist belt with quick access zip pockets for gear
- Hypalon reinforced compression straps
- Water resistant, easy to clean, anti-scratch and durable material on the bottom
- Emergency whistle on sternum strap
Total coverage orange rain cover
- Inside Dimensions: 280 x 130 x 430 mm
- Outside Dimensions: 300 × 120 × 440 mm
- Application: Hunting
- Bag Type: Backpack
- Load Capacity: 1.09 kg
- Weight: 1.1 kg
- Colour: Multi Camouflage
We ship to any place in South Africa & Namibia.
All orders are shipped by DHL Express, Courier IT, Courier Guy or Dawn Wing couriers.
How long will my order take to be delivered?
SOUTH AFRICAN ADDRESS
Orders placed with cleared payments before 11AM daily are dispatched on the same day. Orders placed with cleared payments after 11AM daily are dispatched the next business day.
Normal Economy Courier Deliveries to all local addresses & SA main centres are delivered within 48 hours (2 business days).
Overnight Express orders are delivered within 24 hours (1 business day).
- Overnight Express shipping is only available for Local or Main Centre postal codes.
Orders are dispatched within an estimated 5 - 15 business days once payment has been successful.
Once dispatched deliveries will follow the same process as In-Stock products.
- If Overnight Express shipping is selected on any Pre-Order item, it will only come into affect once the Pre-Order product arrives in stock.
How much does delivery cost?
Door-To-Door Economy Courier:
|Order value||Local &|
|R499 & Above||Free!||R199|
Door-To-Door Express Overnight Courier:
|Order value||Local &|
|R499 & Above||R229||N/A|
We use DHL Express Courier to export our product from South Africa to Namibia.
In-Stock items are shipped from our South African warehouse within 2-3 business days.
Pre-Order items are shipped within the time frame as specified on the product page below the PRE-ORDER button.
All Namibian orders EXCLUDES VAT and are shipped as tax exempt items.
VAT & DUTIES are payable buy the RECEIVER as calculated by Namibian Customs Regulations. The buyer will be contacted with the amount payable in order to proceed with delivery into the country.
How much does delivery cost to Namibia?
DHL Express rates are calculated Dynamically based on the items in your cart and will be displayed on the shipping page during the Checkout Process.