Vanguard Alta Rise 43 Sling Backpack
The ALTA RISE 43 sling with the +6 revolution offers you the possibility to supersize, or downsize, with one easy zipper motion, while still keeping gear protected. So when more gear or personal storage is called for, there is no need to switch bags. Designed for intuitive use, you will find that the quick-action, side flap opening allows you grab-and-shoot in split seconds.
In both size modes the ALTA RISE 43 ensures padded protection. Ideally the capacity is designed to hold a Pro DSLR, 4-5 lenses (up to 24-70mm f/2.8) a flash and accessories in the large dedicated camera compartment, and when the +6 width is expanded you can utilize the full length padded compartment to store personal essentials, or carry along a small laptop or tablet.
Strategically placed internal and external pockets, arrange all other essentials, such as memory cards, cables, batteries, charger, smartphone and water bottle, exactly where one needs them; either secured in a zippered compartment, or on hand at any given moment in a slip-in pocket. While a concealed rear pocket will secure valuables such as wallet and travel documents close to your body where no prying hands can reach. Additional storage is made possible with the connection to side strap loop. Enhancing performance, you will discover our second-to-none quality, materials and bag construction and our signature total coverage rain cover.
The ALTA RISE 43 carries comfortably on your shoulder or on your back in sling position and it features: Air System breathable back, padded sling strap and stabilising security strap. The sturdy top handles makes grab-and-run possible at any given moment and allows you to hang the bag from any hook.
- Expand or contract with one simple zipper
- Quick-action - side access in split seconds
- ‘Magic’ pocket – full length, padded internal pocket with easy and discreet external access
- Safe storage - concealed pocket on back panel to secure travel document and wallet
- Comfortable carrying - Air System back, padded sling strap & securing strap
- Always protected - well-padded all round
- No fumbling - bright colored interior makes finding things easy
- Well organized - dedicated pockets for all essentials
- Keep dry - total coverage rain cover
- Inside Dimensions: 200 x (130+60) x 240 mm
- Outside Dimensions: 265 x 200 x 450 mm
- Notebook Capacity: 12"
- Shoulder Bag Type: Backpack
- Weight: 1.2 kg
- Bag Configuration: DLSR Kit with 3+ Lenses
- Tablet Up to 7.9"
- Colour: Black
We ship to any place in South Africa & Namibia.
All orders are shipped by DHL Express, Courier IT, Courier Guy or Dawn Wing couriers.
How long will my order take to be delivered?
SOUTH AFRICAN ADDRESS
Orders placed with cleared payments before 11AM daily are dispatched on the same day. Orders placed with cleared payments after 11AM daily are dispatched the next business day.
Normal Economy Courier Deliveries to all local addresses & SA main centres are delivered within 48 hours (2 business days).
Overnight Express orders are delivered within 24 hours (1 business day).
- Overnight Express shipping is only available for Local or Main Centre postal codes.
Orders are dispatched within an estimated 5 - 15 business days once payment has been successful.
Once dispatched deliveries will follow the same process as In-Stock products.
- If Overnight Express shipping is selected on any Pre-Order item, it will only come into affect once the Pre-Order product arrives in stock.
How much does delivery cost?
Door-To-Door Economy Courier:
|Order value||Local &|
|R499 & Above||Free!||R199|
Door-To-Door Express Overnight Courier:
|Order value||Local &|
|R499 & Above||R229||N/A|
We use DHL Express Courier to export our product from South Africa to Namibia.
In-Stock items are shipped from our South African warehouse within 2-3 business days.
Pre-Order items are shipped within the time frame as specified on the product page below the PRE-ORDER button.
All Namibian orders EXCLUDES VAT and are shipped as tax exempt items.
VAT & DUTIES are payable buy the RECEIVER as calculated by Namibian Customs Regulations. The buyer will be contacted with the amount payable in order to proceed with delivery into the country.
How much does delivery cost to Namibia?
DHL Express rates are calculated Dynamically based on the items in your cart and will be displayed on the shipping page during the Checkout Process.