SNOWPOW M9 LTE Android UHF Walkie Talkie Smartphone - 2GB, 16GB, IP68, Dual-SIM
Rugged Phones by Snopow
- CPU – Quad-Core 1.3GHz ARM Cortex-A53 64-bit CPU
- Chipset – MediaTek MT6735 Processor
- Camera – 13 Megapixel with AF & flashlight | 2 Megapixel Selfie camera
- Memory – RAM – 2GB LPDDR3 | ROM 16GB and a microSD card Support Up to 64GB
- Display – Screen size 4.5 inches IPS LCD qHD capacitive
- Dimension & Weight – 150.6 mm x 76.8 mm x 26 mm, 353g
- Battery – Removable Li-Polymer 4,700mAh battery
- Dual SIM support, Standard SIM Card, Dual standby
- Support 2G/3G/4G Networks with a speed of HSPA 21.2/5.76 Mbps in 3G Network and 150/50 Mbps in 4G cat4 Network.
- Sensors – Three-axis Gyro, Geomagnetic Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor.
- Color – Black, Yellow.
- Operating System – Android v5.1 Lollipop OS
Detailed Technical Specifications
- Device Type Android Smartphone (Rugged Phone)
- Brand & Model SNOPOW M9-LTE
- Product Release Date 28 January 2016
- IP68 Water, Dust & Shock Resistant
Body Design & Dimensions
- Design Type (Form Factor) Bar
- Dimensions (LxWxH) 150.6 x 76.8 x 26 mm
- Weight (in Grams) 353 Grams or 0.353 kg
- Body Protection Yes Included with External Screen Protector, and Water Dust Shock & resistant
- Gadget Body Color Yellow, Black Color
Display & Screen
- Display Type IPS LCD qHD 5-point Capacitive touchscreen
- Display Size (in diagonal) 4.5 inches qHD
- Resolution (in Pixel) 960 x 540 pixels
- Multitouch Input
- Display Colors 16M
- Pixel Density (In PPI) ~244.77 ppi pixel per inch, Pixel Density
- Touch Screen Multi-touch
- Display Protection Yes Included External Screen Protector
- Features Waterproof Shockproof Dustproof
IPS LCD HD Capacitive Touch
244.77PPI Pixel Per Inch
960 x 540 Pixel qHD Display
5 Point touch Capacitive screen
- Secondary Display No
Camera & Features
- Camera Type Dual Camera (one Front + one Back)
- Rear Camera 13 Megapixel CMOS with AF & LED flash
- Image Dimensions 4163 x 3122 pixels
- Video Resolution 720p@60fps HD Video Recording
- Primary Camera Features Geo-tagging, LED Flash, Touch focus, Auto Focus, Smile Detection, Face detection, Face beauty, Self-timer, HDR, Panorama, 4x Digital Zoom
- Flash Type Yes With LED Flash
- Front Facing Camera 2 Megapixel
Hardware Parameters & Memory
- Chipset (SoC) MediaTek MT6735 64-bit Processor
- CPU Frequency Quad-Core 1.3GHz ARM Cortex-A53 64-bit CPU
- Number of Cores 4 Cores
- Graphics Processing (GPU) Mali-T720 MP4 @ 600 MHz GPU
- RAM (Memory) 2GB DDR3LP 640MHz
- Internal Memory 16GB
- Memory Speed (RAM) 640MHz
- Card & Expandable Memory MicroSD, microSDHC up to 64GB
- Sensors Proximity Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Accelerometer, Three-axis Gyro, Ambient Light Sensor, Distance sensor
Network & Cellular
- Network Technology GSM / WCDMA
- 2G Network Bands Yes Support 2G: GSM:850/900/1800/1900 MHz, CDMA:800
- 3G Network Bands Yes Support 3G: WCDMA:850/1900/2100 MHz, CDMA EVDO: 800, TD-SCDMA: B34/39
- 4G Network Bands Yes Support 4G: LTE-TDD: B38/39/40/41, LTE-FDD: B1/2/3/4/5/7/8/17/20
- SIM Card Type Standard SIM
- Dual SIM Support Yes, with 2 x Standard SIM Card, Dual Standby
Software & Platforms
- Operating System (OS) Android v5.1 Lollipop Operating System
- User Interface (UI) Yes Modified version
- Java (Software Platform) No
- Social Network (FB)
- Video-Sharing Youtube
- Microblogging (Twitter)
Multimedia Features (Audio, Video, and Images)
- Supported Audio Format Yes Support WAV, AAC, MP3, MID, AMR, AWB, FLV
- Supported Video Format Yes Support 3GP, AVI, MP4, M4A, MKV, FLV
- Picture format Yes Support JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG
- Video Output Not Included
- FM Radio Yes FM Radio
- Alert Types Yes Support Vibration; ringtones
- Ring Tones Yes Support MP3, FLAC, AAC ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes Support
- Audio Output 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Speakers Yes
Wired & Wireless Connectivity
- Wi-Fi (Standards Supported) Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n, wireless internet
- Wi-fi Hotspot
- USB Type and Version microUSB v2.0 with USB OTG Cable
- Bluetooth Type, Model Bluetooth v4.0 with LE, A2DP
- Navigation Technology (GPS) Yes with GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, Galileo
- Near Field Communication (NFC)
Data & Internet
- General Packet Radio Service
- Enhanced Data for Global Evolution
- Internet Speed (Mbps) Download up to 21.2Mbps, and Upload up to 5.76Mbps in 3G Network and 150/50 Mbps in 4G LTE
- Supported Browser Yes Support HTML5, Opera Mini, Google chrome, Browsers.
Messaging and Email Services
- Short Message Service Yes (threaded view)
- Multimedia Messaging Service
- Messaging & Email Yes Support Push mail, Email, MMS, SMS, IMAP , POP3
- IM (Instant Messaging) Yes IM Enable
Battery and Power
- Battery Pattern Li-Ion (Lithium Ion)
- Capacity (in mAh) 4,700 mAh li-ion
- Battery Fixing Removal Battery
- Standby Time Up to 760 Hours
- Talk Time Up to 31.4 Hours
- Music Play Up to 33.8 Hours
- Battery Video Playback Up to 16.7 Hours
- Web Browsing Time Up to 15.8 Hours in 3G
- Charging Duration Up to 3.4 Hours with fast charging
- Overall Uses Up to 29.7 Hours
- In the box (Package Items) M9-LT Handset
Compass with Keychain
Tool for Opening Case
All orders placed from 17 Dec 2020 - 3 Jan 2021 will only be processed between 4 - 10 Jan 2021.
We ship to any place in South Africa & Namibia.
All orders are shipped by DHL Express, Courier IT, Courier Guy or Dawn Wing couriers.
How long will my order take to be delivered?
SOUTH AFRICAN ADDRESS
Orders placed with cleared payments before 11AM daily are dispatched on the same day. Orders placed with cleared payments after 11AM daily are dispatched the next business day.
Normal Economy Courier Deliveries to all local addresses & SA main centres are delivered within 48 hours (2 business days).
Overnight Express orders are delivered within 24 hours (1 business day).
- Overnight Express shipping is only available for Local or Main Centre postal codes.
Orders are dispatched within an estimated 5 - 15 business days once payment has been successful.
Once dispatched deliveries will follow the same process as In-Stock products.
- If Overnight Express shipping is selected on any Pre-Order item, it will only come into affect once the Pre-Order product arrives in stock.
How much does delivery cost?
Door-To-Door Economy Courier:
|Order value||Local &|
|R499 & Above||Free!||R199|
Door-To-Door Express Overnight Courier:
|Order value||Local &|
|R499 & Above||R229||N/A|
We use DHL Express Courier to export our product from South Africa to Namibia.
In-Stock items are shipped from our South African warehouse within 2-3 business days.
Pre-Order items are shipped within the time frame as specified on the product page below the PRE-ORDER button.
All Namibian orders EXCLUDES VAT and are shipped as tax exempt items.
VAT & DUTIES are payable buy the RECEIVER as calculated by Namibian Customs Regulations. The buyer will be contacted with the amount payable in order to proceed with delivery into the country.
How much does delivery cost to Namibia?
DHL Express rates are calculated Dynamically based on the items in your cart and will be displayed on the shipping page during the Checkout Process.
Recently Viewed Items