T4 Infrared Forehead Thermometer
The Simzo Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer can be used to measure body temperature by aiming the device at the forehead from 5-8cm away for less than 1 second. This non-contact measurement means that the device is not touching the skin, preventing cross-infection. It’s simple to use; press the respective buttons to toggle between measurement mode, unit of measurement, and memory check. The Infrared Thermometer has a standard deviation rate of 0.2 degrees C - 0.3 degrees C when measuring body temperature and 1-degree Celsius when measuring objects. It has a warning beep to indicate a high temperature.
- Easy to use and non-contact
- Warning beeper
- New patented probe design ensures accuracy
- Reliable sensor made in Germany
- Memory allows for storage of last 10 readings
- Backlit LCD (Red, Green, & Orange)
- Measurement Range (Human Body): 34.0 to 43.0 degree Celsius
- Measurement Range (Object): 0 to 93 degree Celsius
- Measurement Accuracy (Human Body): +/- 0.2 degree Celsius between 34.0 to 42.0 degree Celsius
- Measurement Accuracy (Human Body): +/- 0.3 degree Celsius between 42.1 to 43.0 degree Celsius
- Clinical repeatability: Within +/-0.3 degree Celsius
- Operating Environment Temperature: 15 to 40 degree Celsius
- Operating Environment Humidity: 95% Non-condensing
- Storage Environment Temperature: -25 to 55 degree Celsius
- Storage Environment Humidity: 95% Non-condensing
- Display Resolution: 0.1 degree Celsius
- Waterproof Rating: IP22
- Weight: 100g
- Size: 14.6x 8.8 x 3.8cm
- Measurement Distance: 5-8cm
- Measurement Time: 1s
- Automatic Shut Off: In 30 seconds
- Memory: Storage of last 10 readings
- Power Supply: d.c. 3V AAA Alkaline Battery x2
- Product Life: 5 years
- Standards: EN60601-1, EN12470-5, ASTME1965-98
All orders placed from 17 Dec 2020 - 3 Jan 2021 will only be processed between 4 - 10 Jan 2021.
We ship to any place in South Africa & Namibia.
All orders are shipped by DHL Express, Courier IT, Courier Guy or Dawn Wing couriers.
How long will my order take to be delivered?
SOUTH AFRICAN ADDRESS
Orders placed with cleared payments before 11AM daily are dispatched on the same day. Orders placed with cleared payments after 11AM daily are dispatched the next business day.
Normal Economy Courier Deliveries to all local addresses & SA main centres are delivered within 48 hours (2 business days).
Overnight Express orders are delivered within 24 hours (1 business day).
- Overnight Express shipping is only available for Local or Main Centre postal codes.
Orders are dispatched within an estimated 5 - 15 business days once payment has been successful.
Once dispatched deliveries will follow the same process as In-Stock products.
- If Overnight Express shipping is selected on any Pre-Order item, it will only come into affect once the Pre-Order product arrives in stock.
How much does delivery cost?
Door-To-Door Economy Courier:
|Order value||Local &|
|R499 & Above||Free!||R199|
Door-To-Door Express Overnight Courier:
|Order value||Local &|
|R499 & Above||R229||N/A|
We use DHL Express Courier to export our product from South Africa to Namibia.
In-Stock items are shipped from our South African warehouse within 2-3 business days.
Pre-Order items are shipped within the time frame as specified on the product page below the PRE-ORDER button.
All Namibian orders EXCLUDES VAT and are shipped as tax exempt items.
VAT & DUTIES are payable buy the RECEIVER as calculated by Namibian Customs Regulations. The buyer will be contacted with the amount payable in order to proceed with delivery into the country.
How much does delivery cost to Namibia?
DHL Express rates are calculated Dynamically based on the items in your cart and will be displayed on the shipping page during the Checkout Process.
Recently Viewed Items