4900 Lm, 50 Watt - Rugged SA 10" Single Row S-Series Off Road LED Light Bar Combination Beam
LED Lighting by Rugged SA
DESIGNED IN ASSOCIATION WITH:
Rugged SA 10 Inch Single Row S-Series Off Road LED Light Bar 50 Watt Combination Beam
Ultra-bright, universal 50W LED working light with Cree LED's in a shock-resistant die-cast aluminum housing and a poly-carbonate impact-resistant lens with a maximum protection class IP69, which ensures a full dust-proof headlamp and with performance at temperatures from -40 to +155°C
The headlight is equipped with a high-tech pressure regulator (breather). This feature radically differentiates all Rugged SA products from other manufacturers in this niche. With a huge working time of about 50 000 hours, which is equivalent to 5 years of continuous glow.
The main purpose of this headlamp is as additional illumination of the front and rear of the car. They are also used on heavy-duty vehicles, ATVs, boats, special equipment.
Optical Spectrum - Combination: A mix of both the Spot and Flood configuration. With the Combination light system, you get the best of both worlds.
- Light source: LED
- Light range: Combination, angle 10 °, and 20 °
- Number of LEDs: 10 pieces
- Input voltage: 9 - 36 V
- Power consumption: 3,8A
- Total Power: 50W
- Luminous flux: 4900 Lm (lumen)
- Lighting range: 830 meters
- Color temperature (CCT): cold white
- Color temperature (K): 6000K-6500K
- Operating temperature range („ƒ): from -40 to +145
- LED service life: 50,000+ hours.
- Power diodes: 5W
- LEDs: Olson (OSRAM, Germany)
- Efficiency of lens 94%
- Lens material: shockproof polycarbonate
- Housing material: aluminum, shockproof
- Instant on / off without preheating
- Warranty: 1 years
- Size: 327 x 41 x 76 mm
- Weight: 3 kg
- Optical Spectrum - Combination: A mix of both the Spot and Flood configuration. With the Combination light system, you get the best of both worlds.
- IP68 Rating, Total protection against temporary immersion in water up to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- IP69K Rating Protection against close high pressure and high-temperature wash downs
- Unique Durable Mar/UV resistant DuPont painting technology
- Sealed waterproof Deutsch connector
- Anti-interference on radio
- Pass US Military Standards US MIL-810-STD
- High Temperature, Low Temperature, Temperature shock, UV, Humidity, Salt, Fog, Sand and Dust, Vibration, Altitude, CE, Rohs, & SAE certification
- Usage: ATV, SUV, Project vehicle, off road, 4x4, mining vehicle, heavy equipment, Truck, Jeep, Motorcycle, Boat etc.
- One Light unit
- Waterproof Connector Switch
- Relay (JD1912/12VDC | 40A/14VDC), Fuse and Fuse holder
- Wiring Harness with the above totally connected and ready for installation
- Mounting Hardware (Mounts) Mounting Nuts
- 1 Year Limited Warranty