DESIGNED IN ASSOCIATION WITH:
Rugged SA 2 Inch L-Series Single Row Off Road LED Light Bar 20 Watt 2200 Lumens Spot Beam
Ultra-bright, universal 20W LED working light with Cree (Driving, 45) LED's in a shock-resistant die-cast aluminum housing and a poly-carbonate impact-resistant lens with a maximum protection class IP69, which ensures a full dust-proof headlamp and with performance at temperatures from -40 to +155°C
The headlight is equipped with a high-tech pressure regulator (breather). This feature radically differentiates all Rugged SA products from other manufacturers of this niche. With a huge working time of about 50 000 hours, which is equivalent to 5 years of continuous glow.
The main purpose of this headlamp is as additional illumination of the front and rear of the car. They are also used on heavy-duty vehicles, ATVs, boats, special equipment.
- Two(2) 10W CREE„¢ XTE White LEDs
- 2200 Lumens
- Reflector pattern/Optical spectrum: Flood or Spot Beams
- 50,000+ hours average lifespan
- 5 years of continuous use
- Flexible mount 360-degree rotation
- 96% optical/reflector efficiency
- The light component capable of 9-36 Volt DC Input €“ Great for use with any vehicle having a 12 Volt DC Power Source!
- 100% optically clear
- GE LEXAN lens
- Instant on/off, no warm-up
- Operating Temp: -40 ~ + 155 deg
- Color Temperature: 6000-6500K
- Dual-oversized heat sink
- Low power consumption
- Optical Spectrum €“ Spot: 10~20 degrees €“ Throws light downfield for maximum forward visibility.
- IP68 Rating €“ Total protection against temporary immersion in water up to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- IP69K Rating €“ Protection against close high pressure and high-temperature wash downs
- Unique Durable Mar/UV resistant DuPont painting technology
- Sealed waterproof Deutsch connector
- Anti-interference on radio
- Pass US Military Standards €“ US MIL-810-STD
- High Temperature, Low Temperature, Temperature shock, UV, Humidity, Salt, Fog, Sand and Dust, Vibration, Altitude, CE, Rohs, & SAE certification
- Usage: ATV, SUV, Project vehicle, off road, 4—4, mining vehicle, heavy equipment, Truck, Jeep, Motorcycle, Boat etc.
What You Receive With This Product
- One Light unit
- Waterproof Connector Switch
- Fuse and Fuse holder
- Wiring Harness with and ready for installation
- Mounting Hardware (Mounts) Mounting Nuts
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
How long will my order take to be delivered?
It has been one long & very successful year for Rugged SA. However, unfortunately, we also need a bit of a break to refresh ourselves and prepare for the next BIG year that lies ahead in 2019.
We want to thank each and every one of you who have been part of our success in 2018 and look forward to having you be part of 2019.
Our physical shop closing dates will be as below:
Closing: 1 PM Friday, 14 December 2018.
Opening: 8 AM Monday, 7 January 2019.
Last orders will be sent out Thursday 20 December
Please ensure that your order is placed by Wednesday 19 December and have the payment reflect in our bank account by 23:59 on Wednesday 19 December for us to process the orders and send them out by Thursday 20 December.
Orders sent out on Thursday 20 December should be delivered on Friday 21 December or on Monday 24 December depending on your location.
Support will be limited to email ONLY and only until 20 December.
The team at Rugged SA wishes you & your family a Merry Christmas & a Prosperous 2019!!!