DESIGNED IN ASSOCIATION WITH:
Rugged SA's 30 Inch S1 Single Row 150W Combination Beam LED off-road light bars are a great addition to your custom vehicle, Jeep, ATV, work truck, motorcycles, and even riding lawn mowers and snowmobiles. These lights are super bright and are very lightweight.
1. The lens: GE Lexan. 300times stronger than glass. Anti-shock, anti-scratch.
2. Original Cree A Grade Chips
3. Waterproof: IP68& IP69K
4. DuPont painting, Aluminum housing
5. Operating Temp: -40 ~ + 145 deg
6. The Cable: very strong and durable, and bear hundreds of kilograms.
7. The housing is 6063 aluminum. Passed UV testing, high-low temperature testing, salt fog testing, the color won't change for 5years, the light even can stand sea water
8. Pass CE, RoHS, UV, Vibration, Anti-interference, Salt fog, High&low temperature, drop ball impact etc.
9. Passed Chinese Military Standard GJB 150&US MIL810-STD
- White CREE „¢ LEDs
- Power: 150W
- LED Quantity: 30
- Volt: 13.2V
- Amps: 11.1A
- Lumens: 16920Lm
- Lighting range: 6000-6500K - white light, close to daylight.
- Instant switching
- Lifetime 50,000+ hours, this is 5 years of continuous operation
- 96% optical efficiency of the reflector
- Perfect for any vehicle - working voltage 9-36 Volts
- GE LEXAN lenses provide 100% optical transparency
- Increased cooling radiator
- Operating temperature: -40 ~ +155 degree
- Low power consumption
- Protection class IP68 - Full protection against water when immersed to a depth of 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Protection class IP69K - Resistance to high water pressure
- Military standard breather
- Unique DuPont UV-resistant painting technology
- Waterproof connector
- American Security Standard - US MIL-810-STD
- Variants of use: ATV ATVs, crossovers, off road, 4 — 4, mining equipment, construction machinery, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, boats, yachts, boats, etc ..
How long will my order take to be delivered?
It has been one long & very successful year for Rugged SA. However, unfortunately, we also need a bit of a break to refresh ourselves and prepare for the next BIG year that lies ahead in 2019.
We want to thank each and every one of you who have been part of our success in 2018 and look forward to having you be part of 2019.
Our physical shop closing dates will be as below:
Closing: 1 PM Friday, 14 December 2018.
Opening: 8 AM Monday, 7 January 2019.
Last orders will be sent out Thursday 20 December
Please ensure that your order is placed by Wednesday 19 December and have the payment reflect in our bank account by 23:59 on Wednesday 19 December for us to process the orders and send them out by Thursday 20 December.
Orders sent out on Thursday 20 December should be delivered on Friday 21 December or on Monday 24 December depending on your location.
Support will be limited to email ONLY and only until 20 December.
The team at Rugged SA wishes you & your family a Merry Christmas & a Prosperous 2019!!!