DESIGNED IN ASSOCIATION WITH:
Rugged SA 5 Inch Round R-Series Off Road LED Light Bar 63 Watt Combination Beam
Ultra-bright, universal 63W LED working light with Cree LED's in a shock-resistant die-cast aluminum housing and a poly-carbonate impact-resistant lens with a maximum protection class IP69, which ensures a full dust-proof headlamp and with performance at temperatures from -40 to + 155°C
The headlight is equipped with a high-tech pressure regulator (breather). This feature radically differentiates all Rugged SA products from other manufacturers of this niche. With a huge working time of about 50 000 hours, which is equivalent to 5 years of continuous glow.
The main purpose of this headlamp is as additional illumination of the front and rear of the car. They are also used on heavy-duty vehicles, ATVs, boats, special equipment.
Optical Spectrum - Combination: A mix of both the Spot and Flood configuration. With the Combination light system €“ you get the best of both worlds.
- Light source: LED
- Light range: Combination, angle 10 °, and 20 °
- Number of light-emitting diodes: 21 pieces
- Input voltage: 9 - 36V
- Power consumption: 4.5A
- Total Power: 63W
- Luminous flux: 5000 Lm (lumen)
- Lighting distance: 1000 meters
- Color temperature (CCT): cold white
- Color temperature (K): 6000K-6500K
- Operating temperature range („ƒ): -40 to +145
- LED service life: 50,000+ hours.
- Power diodes: 3W
- LEDs: Olson (OSRAM, Germany)
- Efficiency of lens 94%
- Lens material: shockproof polycarbonate Housing material: aluminum, shockproof
- Instant on / off without preheating.
- Certification: CE, RoHS
- Warranty: 1 years
- Size: 180 x 83.7 x 180 mm
- Weight: 4 kg
- Optical Spectrum - Combination: A mix of both the Spot and Flood configuration. With the Combination light system €“ you get the best of both worlds.
- IP68 Rating €“ Total protection against temporary immersion in water up to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- IP69K Rating €“ Protection against close high pressure and high-temperature wash downs
- Unique Durable Mar/UV resistant DuPont painting technology
- Sealed waterproof Deutsch connector
- Anti-interference on radio
- Pass US Military Standards €“ US MIL-810-STD
- High Temperature, Low Temperature, Temperature shock, UV, Humidity, Salt, Fog, Sand and Dust, Vibration, Altitude, CE, Rohs, & SAE certification
- Usage: ATV, SUV, Project vehicle, off road, 4—4, mining vehicle, heavy equipment, Truck, Jeep, Motorcycle, Boat etc.
- One Light unit
- Waterproof Connector Switch
- Fuse and Fuse holder
- Wiring Harness with and ready for installation
- Mounting Hardware (Mounts) Mounting Nuts
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
All orders are shipped by DHL Express, Courier IT, Courier Guy or Dawn Wing couriers.
How long will my order take to be delivered?
SOUTH AFRICAN ADDRESS
Orders placed with cleared payments before 11AM daily are dispatched on the same day. Orders placed with cleared payments after 11AM daily are dispatched the next business day.
Normal Economy Courier Deliveries to all local addresses & SA main centres are delivered within 48 hours (2 business days).
Overnight Express orders are delivered within 24 hours (1 business day).
- Overnight Express shipping is only available for Local or Main Centre postal codes.
Orders are dispatched within an estimated 5 - 15 business days once payment has been successful.
Once dispatched deliveries will follow the same process as In-Stock products.
- If Overnight Express shipping is selected on any Pre-Order item, it will only come into affect once the Pre-Order product arrives in stock.
How much does delivery cost?
Door-To-Door Economy Courier:
|Order value||Local &|
|R499 & Above||Free!||R199|
Door-To-Door Express Overnight Courier:
|Order value||Local &|
|R499 & Above||R229||N/A|
We use DHL Express Courier to export our product from South Africa to Namibia.
In-Stock items are shipped from our South African warehouse within 2-3 business days.
Pre-Order items are shipped within the time frame as specified on the product page below the PRE-ORDER button.
All Namibian orders EXCLUDES VAT and are shipped as tax exempt items.
VAT & DUTIES are payable buy the RECEIVER as calculated by Namibian Customs Regulations. The buyer will be contacted with the amount payable in order to proceed with delivery into the country.
How much does delivery cost to Namibia?
DHL Express rates are calculated Dynamically based on the items in your cart and will be displayed on the shipping page during the Checkout Process.