DESIGNED IN ASSOCIATION WITH:
Rugged SA 5 Inch Round R-Series Off Road LED Light Bar 63 Watt Combination Beam
Ultra-bright, universal 63W LED working light with Cree LED's in a shock-resistant die-cast aluminum housing and a poly-carbonate impact-resistant lens with a maximum protection class IP69, which ensures a full dust-proof headlamp and with performance at temperatures from -40 to + 155°C
The headlight is equipped with a high-tech pressure regulator (breather). This feature radically differentiates all Rugged SA products from other manufacturers of this niche. With a huge working time of about 50 000 hours, which is equivalent to 5 years of continuous glow.
The main purpose of this headlamp is as additional illumination of the front and rear of the car. They are also used on heavy-duty vehicles, ATVs, boats, special equipment.
Optical Spectrum - Combination: A mix of both the Spot and Flood configuration. With the Combination light system €“ you get the best of both worlds.
- Light source: LED
- Light range: Combination, angle 10 °, and 20 °
- Number of light-emitting diodes: 21 pieces
- Input voltage: 9 - 36V
- Power consumption: 4.5A
- Total Power: 63W
- Luminous flux: 5000 Lm (lumen)
- Lighting distance: 1000 meters
- Color temperature (CCT): cold white
- Color temperature (K): 6000K-6500K
- Operating temperature range („ƒ): -40 to +145
- LED service life: 50,000+ hours.
- Power diodes: 3W
- LEDs: Olson (OSRAM, Germany)
- Efficiency of lens 94%
- Lens material: shockproof polycarbonate Housing material: aluminum, shockproof
- Instant on / off without preheating.
- Certification: CE, RoHS
- Warranty: 1 years
- Size: 180 x 83.7 x 180 mm
- Weight: 4 kg
- Optical Spectrum - Combination: A mix of both the Spot and Flood configuration. With the Combination light system €“ you get the best of both worlds.
- IP68 Rating €“ Total protection against temporary immersion in water up to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- IP69K Rating €“ Protection against close high pressure and high-temperature wash downs
- Unique Durable Mar/UV resistant DuPont painting technology
- Sealed waterproof Deutsch connector
- Anti-interference on radio
- Pass US Military Standards €“ US MIL-810-STD
- High Temperature, Low Temperature, Temperature shock, UV, Humidity, Salt, Fog, Sand and Dust, Vibration, Altitude, CE, Rohs, & SAE certification
- Usage: ATV, SUV, Project vehicle, off road, 4—4, mining vehicle, heavy equipment, Truck, Jeep, Motorcycle, Boat etc.
- One Light unit
- Waterproof Connector Switch
- Fuse and Fuse holder
- Wiring Harness with and ready for installation
- Mounting Hardware (Mounts) Mounting Nuts
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
All our shipping times have been halted by the current National Lock-Down.
Please follow the link below for all info: