PQI 4GB/64GB Class 10 SD Card (1080p Support)
General Features of cards in the SD Card Product Family includes:
- SD - protocol compatible
- Supports SPI Mode
- Wear-leveling algorithm support
- Targeted for portable and stationary applications for secured (content protected) and unsecured data storage
- Voltage range of 2.7 to 3.6V
- Variable clock rate 0-25 MHz (standard), 0-5 MHz (high performance)
- Memory field error correction
- Content protection mechanism that complies with the highest security of SDMI standard
- Built-in write protection features (permanent and temporary)
- Supports card detection (insertion and removal)
- Action Cameras
- Capacity: 4GB/64GB
- Dimensions: 11 x 15 x 1 mm
- Weight: 1g
- Data Transfer Rate: Class 10
- The PQI microSD and microSDHC (SD High Capacity) Cards are flash-based removable non-volatile memory devices specifically designed to meet the security, capacity, performance and environmental requirements inherent in next-generation mobile phones and consumer electronic devices.
- The PQI microSD Card includes a faster content protection system that complies with the security of the Secure Digital Music Initiative (SDMI) standard and has a higher memory capacity.
In the PQI microSD Card, card content is protected from illegal use by mutual authentication and a cipher algorithm.
The Rugged SA physical office will be closed during the COVID-19 National Lock-down Period in SA.
However, Rugged SA (PTY) Ltd is an Official Registered Essential Business and can conduct essential business during this time to our essential clients.
Therefore our Online Store (www.ruggedsa.co.za) will remain OPEN and will be able to ship essential orders each Tuesday & Thursday given that the order is placed and payment is cleared by 12PM on these days.
Please follow the link below for all info: