DJI Osmo Mobile 3 Combo Kit
The DJI Osmo Mobile 3 Combo Kit smartphone gimbal carries over most of the features from the previous Osmo Mobile model with many improvements. It's lighter than its predecessor, it's now controlled with the DJI Mimo app for iOS or Android, it supports larger smartphones, features a new Sport mode, utilizes hand gesture control and body shape recognition, and it now supports Bluetooth 5.0. The handle has been redesigned so that the ports are all accessible when charging, it can fold down for storage, and the handheld experience has been made much more comfortable and accessible at a 15° angle.
You can mount any smartphone up to 3.5" wide in its phone cradle and capture smooth footage in handheld operation. The Osmo Mobile 3 syncs up with the DJI Mimo mobile app to provide you with multiple shooting modes and functions including Portrait, Underslung, Landscape, Time-Lapse, Panorama, and now a Sport mode for fast-action shooting. You can also now use hand gestures to control the gimbal to track your movement, take a selfie, or record a video so you don't have to press the record button or touch any controls. It can also automatically track body shapes to track human subjects without the need to make a manual selection with ActiveTrack 3.0.
The battery run-time is approximately 15 hours, and it takes approximately 2.5 hours to charge using the included USB Type-C cable. There is a USB Type-A power output on the back of the handle to charge your phone or other accessories while operating the gimbal. The bottom of the gimbal handle features a 1/4"-20 mounting thread to mount the gimbal on a tripod or other accessory. A storage pouch and wrist strap are also included with the gimbal. A storage pouch and wrist strap are included with the gimbal, and this combo kit also includes a mini tripod and a carry case.
- Foldable & Portable: Yes
- Story Mode: Yes
- Gesture Control: Yes
- ActiveTrack 3.0: Yes
- Sport Mode: Yes
- Quick Rol: Yes
Battery: Up to 15-hour run-time / 17.64Wh capacity, 2450mAh
1/4"-20 tripod mounting thread
- Operation Time: 15 hrs * Under ideal conditions with the gimbal fully balanced
Supports: 3.5" wide smartphones
Controllable range: -162.5 to 170.3° pan / -104.5 to 235.7° tilt / -85.1 to 252.2° roll
Bluetooth 5.0 support
- Controllable speed: 120°/s max
- Combo Kit Includes: Osmo Mobile 3 (Built-in Battery), Power Cable, Storage Pouch, Wrist Strap, Anti-Slip Pads, Osmo Grip Tripod, and Osmo Carrying Case
- Dimensions: Unfolded: 285 × 125 × 103 mm
- Folded: 157 × 130 × 46 mm
- Weight: 405 g
- Model: OF100
- Compatible Phones: Weight: 200 +/-30 g;, Thickness: ≤ 9.5 mm; Width: 62-88 mm
- Type: 18650 Li-ion
- Capacity: 2450 mAh
- Energy: 17.64 Wh
- Voltage: 7.2 V
- Charging Temperature: 5 - 40 ℃ (41 to 104 °F)
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 ℃ (32 to 104 °F)
- Operating Time: 15 hrs (Under ideal conditions with the gimbal fully balanced)
- Charging Time: 2.5 hrs (Measured with a 10W charger)
- Consumption: 1.2 W (Under ideal conditions with the gimbal fully balanced)
- Pan: -162.5° to 170.3°
- Roll: -85.1° to 252.2°
- Tilt: -104.5° to 235.7°
- Max Controllable Speed: 120°/s
- Width of Compatible Phones: 62 - 88 mm
- Thickness of Compatible Phones: ≤ 9.5mm
- Maximum Load: 200 ± 30g
- Model: Bluetooth Low Energy 5.0
App: DJI Mimo
- Osmo Mobile 3 (Built-in Battery) x1
- Power Cable x1
- Storage Pouch x1
- Wrist Strap x1
- Anti-Slip Pads x4
- Osmo Grip Tripod x1
- Osmo Carrying Case x 1
We ship to any place in South Africa & Namibia.
All orders are shipped by DHL Express, Courier IT, Courier Guy or Dawn Wing couriers.
How long will my order take to be delivered?
SOUTH AFRICAN ADDRESS
Orders placed with cleared payments before 11AM daily are dispatched on the same day. Orders placed with cleared payments after 11AM daily are dispatched the next business day.
Normal Economy Courier Deliveries to all local addresses & SA main centres are delivered within 48 hours (2 business days).
Overnight Express orders are delivered within 24 hours (1 business day).
- Overnight Express shipping is only available for Local or Main Centre postal codes.
Orders are dispatched within an estimated 5 - 15 business days once payment has been successful.
Once dispatched deliveries will follow the same process as In-Stock products.
- If Overnight Express shipping is selected on any Pre-Order item, it will only come into affect once the Pre-Order product arrives in stock.
How much does delivery cost?
Door-To-Door Economy Courier:
|Order value||Local &|
|R499 & Above||Free!||R199|
Door-To-Door Express Overnight Courier:
|Order value||Local &|
|R499 & Above||R229||N/A|
We use DHL Express Courier to export our product from South Africa to Namibia.
In-Stock items are shipped from our South African warehouse within 2-3 business days.
Pre-Order items are shipped within the time frame as specified on the product page below the PRE-ORDER button.
All Namibian orders EXCLUDES VAT and are shipped as tax exempt items.
VAT & DUTIES are payable buy the RECEIVER as calculated by Namibian Customs Regulations. The buyer will be contacted with the amount payable in order to proceed with delivery into the country.
How much does delivery cost to Namibia?
DHL Express rates are calculated Dynamically based on the items in your cart and will be displayed on the shipping page during the Checkout Process.