40W, 3200 Lm - Rugged SA 2" W1 Series Double Row Cube Diffusion Beam Pattern Led off-road Light , with brackets and harness
DESIGNED IN ASSOCIATION WITH:
Rugged SA W1 Series Double Row Cube 40W Diffusion Beam Pattern Led off-road Light
2 Inch Pod Cube Off Road LED Diffusion Light 40 Watt 3200 Lumens with a 585 Meter Beam Throw
Ultra-bright, universal 40W LED working light with Cree (Driving, 45) LED's in a shock-resistant die-cast aluminum housing and a poly-carbonate impact-resistant lens with a maximum protection class IP69, which ensures a full dust-proof headlamp and with performance at temperatures from -40 to +155°C
The headlight is equipped with a high-tech pressure regulator (breather). This feature radically differentiates all Rugged SA products from other manufacturers of this niche. With a huge working time of about 50 000 hours, which is equivalent to 5 years of continuous glow.
The main purpose of this headlamp is as additional illumination of the front and rear of the car. They are also used on heavy-duty vehicles, ATVs, boats, special equipment.
- Two(2) 10W CREE„¢ XTE White LEDs
- Reflector pattern/Optical spectrum: Spot Beam
- 50,000+ hours average lifespan
- 5 years of continuous use
- Flexible mount 360-degree rotation
- 96% optical/reflector efficiency
- The light component capable of 9-36 Volt DC Input €“ Great for use with any vehicle having a 12 Volt DC Power Source!
- 100% optically clear
- GE LEXAN lens
- Instant on/off, no warm-up
- Operating Temp: -40 ~ + 155 deg
- Color Temperature: 6000-6500K
- Dual-oversized heat sink
- 2200 Lumens
- Low power consumption
- Optical Spectrum €“
- Spot: 10~20 degrees €“ Throws light downfield for maximum forward visibility.
- Flood: 40~60 degrees €“ Spreads light out and around for greater side visibility.
- Combination: A mix of both the Spot and Flood configuration. With the Combination light system €“ you get the best of both worlds.
- Driving: 70~90 degrees €“ The Driving light systems are designed for producing a focused, pencil-shaped white light to reach far beyond high-beam headlights. Driving lights increase long-range visibility at high speeds and provide the added safety when driving on the roads at night.
- Scene: 120 degrees €“ Throws more light around for maximum side to side visibility. Great for marine applications, snow plowing, and farming equipment.
- Diffusion: 120 degrees €“ Uses a specific type of €œcloudy€ lens with Flood LEDs that disperse light when you want bright, wide angle, and softer safe illumination close to the light source. This is great for lights on the rear of your vehicle and for illuminating a work or campsite.
- IP68 Rating €“ Total protection against temporary immersion in water up to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- IP69K Rating €“ Protection against close high pressure and high-temperature wash downs
- Unique Durable Mar/UV resistant DuPont painting technology
- Sealed waterproof Deutsch connector
- Anti-interference on radio
- Pass US Military Standards €“ US MIL-810-STD
- High Temperature, Low Temperature, Temperature shock, UV, Humidity, Salt, Fog, Sand and Dust, Vibration, Altitude, CE, Rohs, & SAE certification
- Usage: ATV, SUV, Project vehicle, off road, 4—4, mining vehicle, heavy equipment, Truck, Jeep, Motorcycle, Boat etc.
- One Light unit
- Waterproof Connector Switch
- Fuse and Fuse holder
- Wiring Harness(about 5 Feet Long ) with the above totally connected and ready for installation
- Mounting Hardware (Mounts) Mounting Nuts
- 1 Year Limited Warranty