Armorvisor The Ultimate Screen and Vision Protector
The X-ONE Armorvisor screen protector provides your mobile device with both screen and vision protection.
Making use of cutting-edge anti-shock technology it is designed to withstand 5 times the shock impact of your device¢„¢s original screen, enabling your cellular device to sustain various impacts without damaging your original screen.
Blue or white LED can permanently damage the retina of your eyes while showing no symptoms or feeling any pain. Incorporating Anti-ultraviolet technology, the X-ONE Armorvisor screen protector blocks out 90% of the electromagnetic radiation emitted from your mobile device, providing stronger visual protection.
The effects of UV exposure:
UV exposure refers to the electromagnetic radiation of blue or white light. Exposing your eyes to these UV light could result in:
- Disruption of sleep
- Memory impairment
- Decreased concentration
- Obesity risks
- Increased risk of breast or prostate cancer
- Damaged vision
The X-ONE Armorvisor screen protector, therefore, protects you from encountering any of those risks by providing you with ultimate UV protection from your cellular phone¢„¢s screen.
- This is created from multiple protective layers that block harmful white and blue lighting generated from cellular phones that damages the eye¢„¢s retina.
- Able to resist all damages on the cellular phone¢„¢s surface with 5H hardness, which has auto healing features.
- Resistant to the natural oils released from the fingers when touching your cellular phone¢„¢s screen, leaving no fingerprints behind after usage.
Responsive smooth touch
Created with a smooth surface that permits a 100% responsive touch.
Air bubble-less releasing adhesive
- Able to resist bubbles from formulating under the screen protector¢„¢s surface, due to its strong absorption ability.
100% Full-screen coverage
- That fits your cellular phone perfectly beyond the screen, and in line with the edges of your cellular phone¢„¢s surface.
- Its strong absorption ability withstands dust particles that set on the surface of your cellular phone before the screen protector is installed.
Washable without damage
- The product is recyclable and washable without damaging the product¢„¢s electronic static features.
- This layer is a visible yellow tint. This is what allows your cellular phone to withstand various impacts without damaging your cellular phone¢„¢s screen.
How long will my order take to be delivered?
It has been one long & very successful year for Rugged SA. However, unfortunately, we also need a bit of a break to refresh ourselves and prepare for the next BIG year that lies ahead in 2019.
We want to thank each and every one of you who have been part of our success in 2018 and look forward to having you be part of 2019.
Our physical shop closing dates will be as below:
Closing: 1 PM Friday, 14 December 2018.
Opening: 8 AM Monday, 7 January 2019.
Last orders will be sent out Thursday 20 December
Please ensure that your order is placed by Wednesday 19 December and have the payment reflect in our bank account by 23:59 on Wednesday 19 December for us to process the orders and send them out by Thursday 20 December.
Orders sent out on Thursday 20 December should be delivered on Friday 21 December or on Monday 24 December depending on your location.
Support will be limited to email ONLY and only until 20 December.
The team at Rugged SA wishes you & your family a Merry Christmas & a Prosperous 2019!!!