AGM X2 SE Rugged Android 7.1 Smartphone - 6GB, 64GB, IP68, Dual-Sim Black
Rugged Phones by AGM
If you are buying any AGM Rugged devices from ANY other store than Rugged SA, a PREMIUM AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTOR for AGM Rugged Smartphones, you may be buying a grey imported/unauthorized distributed product which could lead to an invalid/non-existing product warranty.
- CPU – Octa-Core (4 x 1.0GHz ARM Cortex A72, 4 X 1.95GHz ARM Cortex A53) CPU Clock
- Chipset – Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 MSM8976 Pro, 64-bit Processor
- GPU – Qualcomm Adreno 510 GPU
- Camera – 12 Megapixels + 12 Megapixels (Dual Camera) with Dual-LED Flash and AF Rear Camera | 16 Megapixel Front camera
- Memory – RAM- 6GB LPDDR3, 933MHz| ROM 64GB External Memory Support Up to 128GB Using MicroSD Memory Slot
- Display – Screen size 5.5 inches FHD AMOLED Display (1920 x 1080 Pixels)
- Battery – Non-Removable 6,000 mAh Lithium-Polymer
- SIM – Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM/microSD), Dual Standby
- Sensors – Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Compass Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor (Rear Mounted)
- Color – Black
- Operating System – Android 7.1 Nougat OS
- I/O Interface – 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot/TF Card Slot, 3.5mm Audio Out Port, Microphone, Speaker, USB Type-C
- Dimensions – 168.5 mm x 83.4 mm x 14 mm
- Weight – 250 Grams (With Battery)
- More Features – Aluminium Alloy and Plastic Body Design, LTE Cat-6 300 Mbps Download, 50 Mbps Upload, HPA+, EV-DO Rev.A, Corning Gorilla Glass 5, Computer Sync, OTA Sync, Tethering, FM Radio, Micro USB With OTG, Hi-Fi Audio, IP68 Certified, Rounded Edges, MIL-STD-810G Certification, Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 Technology, Pattern Finish Back Cover, 5V/3A, 9V/2.7A, 12V/2A Charger Output Power.
- 12-Month Manufacturer Warranty
- Local Service Centre
The AGM X2 SE Rugged Phone, 6000mAh Battery, & More
The AGM X2 brings a combination of the best specs and the latest technology in rugged solutions. With an insane 6000mAh battery, the AGM X2 SE is a game-changer in the rugged smartphone world.
When it comes to speed, the X2 SE sports a Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 and that gives the phone top-notch performance that you'll really notice.
The AGM X2 SE is a rugged phone that is not only tough from the outside. This phone is packing an Octa-Core Snapdragon CPU that has been clocked at 1.95GHz. With this piece of hardware, you can run all the latest programs and features without dropping a frame. The smartphone furthermore comes with 6GB RAM and 64GB internal storage. Thanks to this, there will be plenty of space for you to keep your favorite files and media. Whether you use it to browse the web, watch movies, or play the latest games – this Android phone is sure to meet your demands. It even comes with a 16MP front camera and Dual-Lens 12MP rear snapper that lets you snap breathtaking photos of all your upcoming outdoor adventures.
With an IP68 rugged body, this rugged phone is fully resistant to drops and scratches. It furthermore is waterproof so you won’t have to worry about it accidentally getting wet. This rugged smartphone has been specifically designed for those of you that work in rough environments or spent most of your time in the outdoors. It comes with a whopping 6000mAh battery that lets you use all its features throughout the day. From now on, you’ll be able to head into the wild with confidence. This rugged phone will handle the toughest of environments and it will keep you connected to the outside world throughout the day.
In terms of connectivity, the AGM X2 SE won’t let you down. It comes with two SIM card slots and Dual IMEI numbers. The phone furthermore supports 4G. Thanks to this, you’ll always be able to use the fastest mobile data speeds no matter where you are. On its beautiful 5.5-Inch FHD display, the phone lets you use the stream media and download files at any given moment. Along with its Android 7.1 operating system, this rugged phone is guaranteed to treat you to the outstanding user experience.
Detailed Technical Specifications
- Device Type High-End Rugged Smartphone
- Brand & Model AGM X2 SE
- Fingerprint Sensor
Body Design & Dimensions
- Design Type (Form Factor) Bar
- Dimensions (LxWxH) 168.5 mm x 83.4 mm x 14 mm
- Length 16.85 cm
- Broadness 8.34 cm
- Thickness 1.40 cm
- Weight (in Grams) 250 Grams (With Battery)
- Body Protection Yes
- Gadget Body Color Black
- Device Body Material Aluminum alloy, Plastic
Display & Screen
- Display Type AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- Display Size (in diagonal) 5.5 inches
- Resolution (in Pixel) 1920 x 1080 Pixels, 24-bit color depth
- Multitouch Input
- Display Colors 16M Colors
- Pixel Density (In PPI) ~ 401 PPI Pixel Per Inch
- Touch Screen Yes Multi-Touch Support
- Touchscreen Technology Capacitive Touch
- Display Protection Yes
FHD, AMOLED display
~ 401 PPI Pixel Density
Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Secondary Display No
Camera & Features
- Camera Type Triple Camera Set-UP (One Front + Two Back)
- Rear Camera 12 Megapixels + 12 Megapixels (Dual Camera) 1.25-micron Pixel
- Image Dimensions 4243 x 2828 Pixels
- Full HD Recording Yes
- HD Recording Yes
- Video Resolution 1080p@30fps, 720p@30fps
- Aperture Unknown
- Primary Camera Features Autofocus, Continuous shooting, Digital Zoom, Exposure compensation, Face detection, Geotagging, HDR, ISO settings, Panorama, Scene mode, Self-timer, Touch focus, White balance setting, Sony IMX386 Exmor RS CMOS Sensor for (#1 and #2 Camera, IR sensor, Hybrid IR filter, 1.24 um Pixel Siz, Phase Detection, Samsung S5K3P3 ISOCELL Sensor
- Flash Type Yes with Dual-LED flashlight
- Front Facing Camera 16 Megapixels, 1.029 um pixel size, Samsung S5K3P3 ISOCELL Sensor
- Front Camera Flash No
Hardware Parameters & Memory
- Chipset (SoC) Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 MSM8976, 64-bit Processor
- CPU Frequency Octa Core (4 x 1.0GHz ARM Cortex A72, 4 X 1.95GHz ARM Cortex A53)
- Number of Cores 8-Core
- CPU Bit Architecture 64-Bit
- Graphics Processing (GPU) Qualcomm Adreno 510 GPU
- Process Technology 28nm HPm
- RAM (Memory) 6GB
- Memory Type LPDDR3
- Internal Memory 64GB
- Cache Memory Yes
- Memory Speed (RAM) 933MHz
- Card & Expandable Memory Yes External Memory Support up to 128GB (Uses SIM 2 Slot)
- Card Slot microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC
- Memory Channels Double
- Sensors Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Compass Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor (Rear Mounted)
- Input Type Touch
Network & Cellular
- Network Technology GSM, CDMA / WCDMA, TD-SCDMA / FDD-LTE, TDD-LTE
- 3G Support Yes
- 4G Support Yes
- SIM Card Type Nano+Nano/microSD
- Number of SIM Card Two
- Dual SIM Support Yes with Dual Nano SIM support
Software & Platforms
- Operating System (OS) Android 7.1 Nougat
- User Interface (UI) Yes with Modified Android
- Java (Software Platform) No
- Social Network (FB)
- Video-Sharing Youtube
- Microblogging (Twitter)
- Pre-Installed Apps Gmail, Google Play Store, Email, Clock, Calendar, Calculator, Ruler, Compass, Torch, Loupe, Protractor, Plummet, Gradienter, Painting
- Calculator Yes
- Clock & Alarm Yes
- Phone Book
Multimedia Features (Audio, Video, and Images)
- Supported Audio Format Yes Support WAV, AAC+, OGG, FLAC, MIDI, WMA, MP3, AMR, AAC, eAAC+
- Supported Video Format Yes Support 3GP, MP4, FLV, WMV, Xvid, AVI, MKV, H.264, H.265
- Picture format Yes Support BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG
- Video Output Yes With Wireless Media Connection
- FM Radio Yes
- Alert Types Vibration, MP3 ringtones, MIDI, WAV
- Ring Tones MP3, WAV ringtones
- Supports Music Player
- Supports Video Player
- Sound Stereo
- Loudspeaker Yes
- Audio Output Yes with 3.5mm Audio Out Port
- Speakers Yes
Wired & Wireless Connectivity
- Wi-Fi (Standards Supported) Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, 802.11 n 5GHz, Dual-Band, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi HotSpot
- Wi-fi Hotspot
- Wired Protocol No
- USB Type and Version Type-C USBv2.0 With OTG, Charging and Mass Storage Function
- Memory Card Reader Yes
Bluetooth Type, Model
Yes Bluetooth v4.0 with Folliwng Profile
A2DP(Advanced Audio Distribution Profile)
LE (Low Energy)
- Navigation Technology (GPS) Yes, with GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou
- Near Field Communication (NFC)
Battery and Power
- Battery Pattern Li-Poly (Lithium Polymer)
- Capacity (in mAh) 6,000 mAh
- Warranty Type Manufacturer (Brand) Warranty
- Warranty Duration 1 Year (365 days)
In the box (Package Items)
AGM X2 SE Handset
Built-in 6,000 mAh Battery
Type-C USB Cable
English User Manual
We ship to any place in South Africa & Namibia.
All orders are shipped by DHL Express, Courier IT, Courier Guy or Dawn Wing couriers.
How long will my order take to be delivered?
SOUTH AFRICAN ADDRESS
Orders placed with cleared payments before 11AM daily are dispatched on the same day. Orders placed with cleared payments after 11AM daily are dispatched the next business day.
Normal Economy Courier Deliveries to all local addresses & SA main centres are delivered within 48 hours (2 business days).
Overnight Express orders are delivered within 24 hours (1 business day).
- Overnight Express shipping is only available for Local or Main Centre postal codes.
Orders are dispatched within an estimated 5 - 15 business days once payment has been successful.
Once dispatched deliveries will follow the same process as In-Stock products.
- If Overnight Express shipping is selected on any Pre-Order item, it will only come into affect once the Pre-Order product arrives in stock.
How much does delivery cost?
Door-To-Door Economy Courier:
|Order value||Local &|
|R499 & Above||Free!||R199|
Door-To-Door Express Overnight Courier:
|Order value||Local &|
|R499 & Above||R229||N/A|
We use DHL Express Courier to export our product from South Africa to Namibia.
In-Stock items are shipped from our South African warehouse within 2-3 business days.
Pre-Order items are shipped within the time frame as specified on the product page below the PRE-ORDER button.
All Namibian orders EXCLUDES VAT and are shipped as tax exempt items.
VAT & DUTIES are payable buy the RECEIVER as calculated by Namibian Customs Regulations. The buyer will be contacted with the amount payable in order to proceed with delivery into the country.
How much does delivery cost to Namibia?
DHL Express rates are calculated Dynamically based on the items in your cart and will be displayed on the shipping page during the Checkout Process.