K40A - 8' Android Rugged 1D/2D Barcode Scanning Tablet RST-8A
Throughout various enterprise applications across the world (including warehousing, field service, transportation and much more), traditional handheld barcode scanners are being replaced by lightweight, rugged Tablets. Not just because the upfront costs can be less, but because those rugged Tablets can do barcode scanning plus any other applications that are completed on an Android-based platform. It extends the functionality of the device into other parts of the business where productivity and efficiency improvements may be needed.
Why is barcode scanning necessary? It fills the need for accurate, timely capture and use of inventory data, with applications from the checkout line in-store to the complex inventory management systems of major enterprise and government organizations.
- The Hand Strap is included in the package and attaches to the K40A allowing for single-handed scanning of volume barcodes, which can have a significant impact on inventory operations where a vast number of barcodes need to be scanned.
- Various vehicle mount optional extras are available for most industry requirements
- Advanced capacitive screen: 8" HD (800 x 1280) large screen, Corning Gorilla glass, industrial grade sensitivity, workable with using gloves and wet fingers.
- Powerful data collection: Optional 1D or 2D scanner engine 5MP rear camera and 2MP front camera.
- Excellent voice and data connectivity: IC: H350_A30WCDMA(900/2100MHz) GSM 900/1800MHz ’HSDPA 7.2Mbps ’HSUPA 5.76 Mbps Using the technology of canceling background noise for a clear voice conversation WiFi 802.11(a/ b/g/n )
- Delicate design with maximum industrial reliability: Stylish design, modern appearance, and reliable quality; IP65 rating.
- Highly optimized power design: 3.7V, 8500 mAh battery with low power electronics, supporting long-time operation; 12pin Pogo Pin charging design for quick and non-intrusive charging which can prolong the device lifespan and durability.
- Support; Android 5.1
- Support: Docking station
- Support: GPS navigation
- Support: 8500mAh pluggable battery
- Support: Wrist Strap, jacket strap, and vehicle mounts
Optional Hardware Upgrades
- 4G LTE: If 4G configuration is chosen, the battery capacity is decreased to 7800Mah
- Internal memory: 64Gb
- 1D Scanner module: Motorola SE655E100R , optical resolution: 5mil , SCAN Speed: 50 times/s, support code system :UPC/EAN, Bookland EAN ,UCC Coupon Code,ISSN EAN,Code 128,GS1-128,ISBT 128,Code 39,Trioptic Code 39 ,Code 32,Code 93, Code 11
2D Scanner module: Motorola SE4710 Hardware decoder, optical resolution:5mil, scan speed:50Times/s, support code system: PDF417, MicroPDF417, Data Matrix, Data Matrix Inverse
Maxicode, QR Code, MicroQR, QR Inverse, Aztec, Aztec Inverses, Han Xin, Han Xin Inverse
- IP Rating: IP65 certification
Please note that additional lead times may apply on optional hardware upgrades, enquire on the upgrades of the hardware on email@example.com
- Single Docking Station
- Fixed Vehicle Mounts
- Clamp Mounts
- Car Charger
- Stylus Pen
Note: Please Enquire on the availability of the accessories on firstname.lastname@example.org)
Single Docking Station
Fixed Car Mounts
Intel Baytrail-T(Quad-core ), Z3735F
Intel HD Graphic(Gen7)
8' 1280 x 800
10-point capacitive touch
2MP Front Camera, 5MP Rear Camera
WCDMA(900/2100MHz) GSM 900/1800MHz
WIFI 802.11(a/b/g/n) , BT 4.1
3.7V / 8500mAh Battery
|Extend the external storage||
Support SDHC / SDXCUp to 128GB
USB 2.0*1 Host for windows
3.5mm Standard headphone jack x1
|Extensive Slot||12pin Pogo Pin x1|
|DC Interface||DC 5V 3A ¢Ë†®3.5mm Interface x1|
|Rugged Feature||IP-65 Shock & Vibration|
1D/2D Scan, NFC, GPS
|Certification||CE NB,MIL-STD-810G,battery UN38.3 ’MSDS IEC62133|
|Operating Temperature||-10 °C to 50 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-30 °C to 70 °C|
Humidity: 95% Non-Condensing