- - Rhino Mobile is the first South African mobile network dedicated to ruggedized mobile devices ✔
- - Rhino Mobile offers the opportunity for customers to take out a top-up contract on their favourite Rugged phone✔
- - Rhino Mobile offers different top-up contract options✔
Why Rhino Mobile?
What is the duration of a Rhino Mobile contract?
- All Rhino Mobile contracts have a duration of 24 months
What type of contract options does Rhino Mobile offer?
- Rhino Mobile offers a variety of contract types:
1. Talk More Rhino 50:
-- 50 Minutes + 100MB Data x 24
2. Talk More Rhino 200 (Most Popular):
-- 200 Minutes + 1GB Data x 24
3. Stream More Rhino 2000:
-- 2GB Data x 24
4. Stream More Rhino 4000:
-- 4GB Data x 24
What signal towers do Rhino Mobile use?
- Rhino Mobile is powered by Cell C enabling it to fall within the Cell C signal umbrella.
Can I upgrade to a Rhino Mobile contract?
How does device warranty work on Rhino Mobile?
Is my Rhino Mobile device locked to only use a Rhino Mobile SIM?
- NO, all Rugged SA devices are unlocked meaning any mobile network is supported.
Can I use 2 different mobile network SIM cards in my dual-SIM device?
Yes, all our devices are open to any and all networks.
Can I Top-Up my Rhino Mobile contract?
- Yes, all Rhino mobile contracts are top-up contracts which enable you to top-up your data and airtime.
How do I Top-Up my Rhino Mobile contract?
- You may Top-Up your Rhino Mobile contract with any Cell C top-up voucher
*Please note that cheaper rates will become effective once the Rhino Mobile Top-Up platform is live. Expected date is 1 Nov 2018.
What are the Rhino Mobile Out-Of-Bundle rates?
*Please note that these rates will become effective once the Rhino Mobile Top-Up platform is live. Expected date is 1 Nov 2018.
What about RICA?
- Rhino Mobile will RICA your SIM on your behalf when your application is being processed.