DESIGNED IN ASSOCIATION WITH:
Rugged SA's 20 Inch S1 Single Row 100W Driving Beam LED off-road light bars are a great addition to your custom vehicle, Jeep, ATV, work truck, motorcycles, and even riding lawn mowers and snowmobiles. These lights are super bright and are very lightweight.
1. The lens: GE Lexan. 300times stronger than glass. Anti-shock, anti-scratch.
2. Original Cree A Grade Chips
3. Waterproof: IP68& IP69K
4. DuPont painting, Aluminum housing
5. Operating Temp: -40 ~ + 145 deg
6. The Cable: very strong and durable, and bear hundreds of kilograms.
7. The housing is 6063 aluminum. Passed UV testing, high-low temperature testing, salt fog testing, the color won't change for 5years, the light even can stand sea water
8. Pass CE, RoHS, UV, Vibration, Anti-interference, Salt fog, High&low temperature, drop ball impact etc.
9. Passed Chinese Military Standard GJB 150&US MIL810-STD
LED Off Road Light Bar Features:
- 20 - 5W CREE XTE White LEDs
- 10780 Lumens
- Reflector pattern: Driving
- 50,000+ hours average lifespan 5 years of continuous use
- 96% optical/reflector efficiency
- A light component capable of 9-36 Volt DC Input Great for use with any vehicle having a 12 Volt DC Power Source!
- 100% optically clear GE LEXAN lens
- Instant on/off, no warm-up
- Operating Temp: -40 ~ + 155 deg
- Color Temperature: 6000-6500K
- Dual-oversized heat sink
- Low power consumption
- IP68 Rating Total protection against temporary immersion in water up to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- IP69K Rating Protection against close high pressure and high-temperature wash downs
- Military standard breather
- Unique Durable Mar/UV resistant DuPont painting technology
- Sealed waterproof Deutsch connector
- Pass US Military Standards US MIL-810-STD
- High Temperature, Low Temperature, Temperature shock, UV, Humidity, Salt, Fog, Sand and Dust, Vibration, and Altitude Tested
- E-mark, CE, Rohs, & SAE certification
- Usage: ATV, SUV, Project vehicle, off road, 4—4, mining vehicle, heavy equipment, Truck, Jeep, Motorcycle, Boat etc.
How long will my order take to be delivered?
It has been one long & very successful year for Rugged SA. However, unfortunately, we also need a bit of a break to refresh ourselves and prepare for the next BIG year that lies ahead in 2019.
We want to thank each and every one of you who have been part of our success in 2018 and look forward to having you be part of 2019.
Our physical shop closing dates will be as below:
Closing: 1 PM Friday, 14 December 2018.
Opening: 8 AM Monday, 7 January 2019.
Last orders will be sent out Thursday 20 December
Please ensure that your order is placed by Wednesday 19 December and have the payment reflect in our bank account by 23:59 on Wednesday 19 December for us to process the orders and send them out by Thursday 20 December.
Orders sent out on Thursday 20 December should be delivered on Friday 21 December or on Monday 24 December depending on your location.
Support will be limited to email ONLY and only until 20 December.
The team at Rugged SA wishes you & your family a Merry Christmas & a Prosperous 2019!!!