40W, 3200 Lm - Rugged SA 2" W1 Series Double Row Cube Flood Beam Pattern Led off-road Light , with brackets and harness
DESIGNED IN ASSOCIATION WITH:
Rugged SA W1 Series Double Row Cube 30W IP69K Led off-road Light
2 Inch Pod Cube Off Road LED Flood Light 40 Watt 3200 Lumens
Ultra-bright, universal 40W LED working light with Cree (Driving, 45) LED's in a shock-resistant die-cast aluminum housing and a poly-carbonate impact-resistant lens with a maximum protection class IP69, which ensures a full dust-proof headlamp and with performance at temperatures from -40 to + 155°C
The headlight is equipped with a high-tech pressure regulator (breather). This feature radically differentiates all Rugged SA products from other manufacturers of this niche. With a huge working time of about 50 000 hours, which is equivalent to 5 years of continuous glow.
The main purpose of this headlamp is as additional illumination of the front and rear of the car. They are also used on heavy-duty vehicles, ATVs, boats, special equipment.
LED Off Road Light Cube Features:
- Four(4) 10W CREE„¢ XMK White LEDs
- Reflector pattern/Optical spectrum: Flood
- Weight of Light Cube: 1.6 lbs
- 50,000+ hours average lifespan
- 5 years of continuous use
- 96% optical/reflector efficiency
- The light component capable of 9-36 Volt DC Input €“ Great for use with any vehicle having a 12 Volt DC Power Source!
- 100% optically clear
- GE LEXAN lens
- Instant on/off, no warm-up
- Operating Temp: -40 ~ + 155 deg
- Color Temperature: 6000-6500K
- Dual-oversized heat sink
- Low power consumption
- Optical Spectrum €“
- Spot: 10~20 degrees €“ Throws light downfield for maximum forward visibility.
- Flood: 40~60 degrees €“ Spreads light out and around for greater side visibility.
- Combination: A mix of both the Spot and Flood configuration. With the Combination light system €“ you get the best of both worlds.
- Driving: 70~90 degrees €“ The Driving light systems are designed for producing a focused, pencil-shaped white light to reach far beyond high-beam headlights. Driving lights increase long-range visibility at high speeds and provide the added safety when driving on the roads at night.
- Scene: 120 degrees €“ Throws more light around for maximum side to side visibility. Great for marine applications, snow plowing, and farming equipment.
- Diffusion: 120 degrees €“ Uses a specific type of €œcloudy€ lens with Flood LEDs that disperse light when you want bright, wide angle, and softer safe illumination close to the light source. This is great for lights on the rear of your vehicle and for illuminating a work or campsite.
- IP68 Rating €“ Total protection against temporary immersion in water up to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- IP69K Rating €“ Protection against close high pressure and high-temperature wash downs
- Aurora Patented Military Style Breather
- Unique Durable Mar/UV resistant DuPont painting technology
- Sealed waterproof Deutsch connector
- Anti-interference on radio
- Pass US Military Standards €“ US MIL-810-STD
- High Temperature, Low Temperature, Temperature shock, UV, Humidity, Salt, Fog, Sand and Dust, Vibration, Altitude, CE, Rohs, & SAE certification
- Usage: ATV, SUV, Project vehicle, off road, 4—4, mining vehicle, heavy equipment, Truck, Jeep, Motorcycle, Boat etc.
How long will my order take to be delivered?
It has been one long & very successful year for Rugged SA. However, unfortunately, we also need a bit of a break to refresh ourselves and prepare for the next BIG year that lies ahead in 2019.
We want to thank each and every one of you who have been part of our success in 2018 and look forward to having you be part of 2019.
Our physical shop closing dates will be as below:
Closing: 1 PM Friday, 14 December 2018.
Opening: 8 AM Monday, 7 January 2019.
Last orders will be sent out Thursday 20 December
Please ensure that your order is placed by Wednesday 19 December and have the payment reflect in our bank account by 23:59 on Wednesday 19 December for us to process the orders and send them out by Thursday 20 December.
Orders sent out on Thursday 20 December should be delivered on Friday 21 December or on Monday 24 December depending on your location.
Support will be limited to email ONLY and only until 20 December.
The team at Rugged SA wishes you & your family a Merry Christmas & a Prosperous 2019!!!