If you are buying any Conquest Rugged devices from ANY other store than Rugged SA, a PREMIUM AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTOR for Conquest Rugged Smartphones, you may be buying a grey imported/unauthorized distributed product which could lead to invalid/non-existing product warranty.
- CPU “ Dual-Core 1.3GHz ARM Cortex-A53 64-bit CPU
- Chipset “MediaTek MT6735 64-bit Chip
- Camera “Dual-Camera 13 Megapixel AF and LED flash | 5 Megapixel Front camera
- Memory “ RAM-3GB LPDDR3, 533MHz | ROM 32GB with microSD card slot up to 128GB
- Display “ 5-point touch Screen size 5.0-inches IPS HD
- Dimension & Weight “ 84 mm x 159 mm x 17 mm, 307g
- Battery “ Lithium-Polymer 6,000mAh high capacity with Long Battery Backup
- Dual SIM (Micro-SIM (4G/WCDMA / GSM), + Micro SIM (WCDMA / GSM)), Dual standby
- Support 2G/3G/4G Networks with a data speed of Download Up to 150 Mbps, Upload Up to 50 Mbps in 4G LTE-FDD networks
- Sensors “ Gravity, Gyroscope, Light, Linear acceleration, Pressure, Temperature, Proximity, Orientation, Magnetic field, Accelerometer
Conquest S8 2017 Waterproof Smartphone
The New Conquest S8, 2017 edition is equipped to accompany you on any adventure. The rugged exterior of this phone brings an IP68 waterproof and dustproof rating, the reinforced body brings shockproof protection and it can also withstand pressure and extreme temperatures. Add to that the scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 4 screen and you have one tough rugged smartphone that can go and operate almost anywhere. This Conquest S8 2017 smartphone is an almost indestructible gadget that is tailored to the outdoor worker or adventure seeker and can withstand the hardships and tough conditions of a building site or alpine peak. In short, the S8 is built like a tank.
This superior rugged phone has an Octa-Core CPU clocked at a respectable 1.8GHz and 4GB of RAM. This means it's well equipped for any of your smartphone needs and will handle games, media and web browsing without any issues. It has the Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS so you'll get a familiar and intuitive user interface. A large 5 inch IPS display serves up 1080P resolutions so you'll get great detailed viewing that's easy to view even in bright sunlight, with the Gorilla Glass coating the screen will be well protected from scratches and drops so you'll feel happy using it outdoors.
There is 64GB of onboard memory and this can be extended via a micro SD card slot. The included mini screwdriver tool provides access to the Dual SIM slots as well as that chunky 6000mAh battery. 4G support across a wide number of frequencies help you connect to the fastest mobile networks in most regions of the globe so staying connected couldn't be easier.
PPT Walkie Talkie, Power Bank, and Navigational Aid
A Push to Talk walkie-talkie feature allows communication over UHF network at 400 to 470MHz. This ensures that you're never truly cut off from the world and even without a phone network signal you can communicate over distances of 5kilometers. The 6000mAh battery will be enough for long weekends away and provided enough power for up to 600hours on standby. With OTG you can tap into this power reserve to recharge your other gadgets. Packed full of sensors the Conquest S8 smartphone will make navigation easy with its compass and GPS functions and can even tell you the current temperature along with other barometric readings.
NFC lets you use the phone for secure Android payments while the infrared transmitter gives you the power to remotely control your TV, Air con and other home appliances direct from the phone. A 13MP rear camera, Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity and FM Radio round out the list of great features on this rugged Android phone.
- OS Version: Android 6.0
- CPU: MT6755M Octa core
- GPU: Mali-T860
- Processor Speed (max): 1.8GHz
- RAM: 4GB
- Internal Memory: 64GB
- External Memory: Support up to 64GB
- Display Size: 5 Inch IPS Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4, Explosion glass, 9H Hardness
- Display Resolution: 1920x1080
- Touch Screen: Support Capacitive
- Multi-touch: Support 5 Point
- Frequency: 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz, 3G: WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100MHz TD-SCDMA: B34/B39, EVDO: BC0 CDMA: 800MHz, 4G: FDD B1/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B17, TDD B38/B39/B40/B41;
- Bluetooth 4.0
- FM Radio
- Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot (Tethering)
- Google Play
- IMEI Number: 1
- Sensors: Proximity, Orientation, Magnetic Field, Accelerometer, Light, Linear Acceleration, Gyroscope, Gyroscope, Pressure, Temperature
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Infrared remote control
- IP68 Waterproof, Shockproof, Dustproof
- Mic and Speaker
- Built-in Battery
- Battery Size: 6000mAh
- Continuous Talk Time: up to 16 Hours
- Battery Standby: up to 600 hours
- Charging time: about 6 hours
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4GHz / 5GHz
- 8 Megapixel Front-Facing Camera + 16 Megapixel Rear Camera
- Video Resolution: 640x480 Front / /1920x1080 Back
- 2(4G/WCDMA/ GSM) SIM card slot €“ 2x Micro SIM
- Micro SD card slots
- Micro USB
- 3.5 mm Audio out port
- Video: MP4, 3GP, AVI
- Audio: MP3, WMA, WAV
- Graphic: JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP
- E-Book: PDF, TXT
- Main Product Dimensions: 158x87x16 mm (L x W x D)
- Main Product Weight: 323g
- USB Cable
- Magnetic Charging Cable
- User Manual
- Power Adapter
- Charging Dock
- Hand Strap
- User Manual
How long will my order take to be delivered?
It has been one long & very successful year for Rugged SA. However, unfortunately, we also need a bit of a break to refresh ourselves and prepare for the next BIG year that lies ahead in 2019.
We want to thank each and every one of you who have been part of our success in 2018 and look forward to having you be part of 2019.
Our physical shop closing dates will be as below:
Closing: 1 PM Friday, 14 December 2018.
Opening: 8 AM Monday, 7 January 2019.
Last orders will be sent out Thursday 20 December
Please ensure that your order is placed by Wednesday 19 December and have the payment reflect in our bank account by 23:59 on Wednesday 19 December for us to process the orders and send them out by Thursday 20 December.
Orders sent out on Thursday 20 December should be delivered on Friday 21 December or on Monday 24 December depending on your location.
Support will be limited to email ONLY and only until 20 December.
The team at Rugged SA wishes you & your family a Merry Christmas & a Prosperous 2019!!!